Term Taken: 2019 Fall
Instructor: Prof. Leung Kwong Sak
- Written Assignments (12%)
- Prolog Programming Assignment (8%)
- Weka Data Mining Lab (5%)
- TensorFlow Neural Network Project (20%)
- Final Exam (55%)
Scheme for 2019 course cancellation:
- Written Assignments (21%)
- Prolog Programming Assignment (10.5%)
- TensorFlow Neural Network Project (21%)
- Term Paper (17.5%)
- ESTR Research Project (30%)
Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig.
- Game Playing.
- Expert System.
- Neural Networks.
Additional Materials for ESTR:
- A PhD mentor for a self-chosen research project.
Prof. Leung is great and very knowledgeable, but the organization of the syllabus is a total mess. They try to fit in too much topics into a single semester, so the professor can only talk about the concepts of the materials rather than diving deep into a topic.
Also, since the professor only talk about the concepts, students have to self-learn TensorFlow and Prolog to complete the assignments. This is extremely overwhelming for students new to AI.
In conclusion, I did not learn much in this course and I would definitely NOT recommend this course depsite the popularity of AI nowadays.
More CUHK Course Reviews