App Store (iOS)
Google Play (Android)
kQq is a physics puzzle game where player should Guide Lil’ Neg – the main character – to the Worm Hole by placing positive, negative or neutral charges on each game levels. The game consists of unique original soundtracks and artworks.
- Original Background music.
- Experience TRUE LOVE. Well, just kidding.
- Foster your sympathy for the color-blinded.
- Boost your IQ, reduce your EQ.
An ordinary negative charge named Lil’ Neg drifted in the vast universe, seeking for love…Lil’ Neg spent half of its life traveling, finally found its true love –Lil’ Pos in an amazing planet. They stuck together all day love as if they were a whole hydrogen atom…
As bad luck would have it, when Lil’ Neg was enjoying his new life with Lil’ Pos, an obnoxious rocket was launched from the formidable planet Earth. Even though Lil’ Pos was positive and calm, it was blasted off by the explosion of the rocket…
Brokenhearted, Lil’ Neg began its long journey across multiple galaxies in search of his love…
- Yuan “Amy” Chao - Background Art
- Yu Chao - Animation, Programming, Marketing, Graphics, Sound Effects
- Chung “Alex” Chao - Background Music
Special Thanks to Yen Yen Lau.
There are also iMessage Stickers for kQq
View On GitHub